Copyright © 2000-2021 STAVATTI™
This website is wholly owned and maintained by Stavatti Aerospace Ltd.
STAVATTI™, the Stavatti signature (logo and logotype) SM-9 MISTRESS™, SM-26 SLEEK™, SM-27 MACHETE™, SM-28 MACHETE™, SM-45 AVIARA™, SM-47 SUPER MACHETE™, SM-33 MAMBA™, SM-36 STALMA™, SM-39 RAZOR™ and NOSE-TO-NOZZLE™ are among the trademarks and/or service marks owned by Stavatti Corporation and/or Stavatti Aerospace Ltd and no trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained in the Stavatti Website. This list of Stavatti trademarks does not include all trade and service marks of Stavatti Corporation and/or Stavatti Aerospace Ltd. Stavatti may own additional trademarks which are not noted herein. Beskar Steel™ is a trademark of Christopher R. Beskar.
This website and all the information contained within this website are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for an express purpose or application are hereby expressly disclaimed.
US Government Disclaimer
The views expressed within this website are those of Stavatti Corporation and/or Stavatti Aerospace Ltd and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the US Government. The designations SM-9 MISTRESS™, SM-26 SLEEK™, SM-27 MACHETE™, SM-28 MACHETE™, SM-45 AVIARA™, SM-47 SUPER MACHETE™, SM-33 MAMBA™, SM-36 STALMA™, SM-39 RAZOR™ and all additional Stavatti Air Weapon System designations preceded by an alpha-numeric prefix which may not be stated within this website are designations assigned by Stavatti Corporation and/or Stavatti Aerospace Ltd and do not represent nor imply USAF, USN, USMC or USG concurrence.
Technical Data as defined in 22 CFR 120.10 or 15 CFR 779.1 is not included within this website. The technical data presented on this website is not subject to US Control. All information on this website is of unclassified/unlimited nature and available for dissemination to the general public. All technical data, specifications, and performance characteristics associated with Stavatti warfare systems as presented within this website are considered suitable for release to the general public.
Limitation of Liabilities
Under no circumstances will Stavatti Corporation or Stavatti Aerospace Ltd. be liable to any individual or business entity for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special, direct or other damages based on any use of this website or any other website to which this site is linked, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption or loss of programs or information, even if Stavatti Corporation and/or Stavatti Aerospace Ltd has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.
Terms and Conditions of Personal Image Use for Non-Commercial Purposes
Stavatti permits private individuals, members of the aerospace defense community and aerospace enthusiasts to download images, technical data and specifications of Stavatti aircraft, products and systems provided the said individuals adhere to the following terms and conditions relating to Non Commercial Use:
1. Stavatti owns and retains the copyrights in the images except as noted. No copyright license (either express or implied) is granted to the user, other than the right to reproduce the images without alteration for non-commercial, personal use only.
2. STAVATTI™, the Stavatti signature (logo and logotype) SM-9 MISTRESS, SM-26 SLEEK, SM-27 MACHETE, SM-28 MACHETE, SM-45 AVIARA, SM-47 SUPER MACHETE, SM-33 MAMBA, SM-36 STALMA, SM-39 RAZOR and NOSE-TO-NOZZLE are among the trademarks and/or service marks owned by Stavatti Heavy Industries and no trademark or service mark license is granted by Stavatti. This list of trademarks is not exhaustive and Stavatti does own additional other marks which are not included in this abridged list.
3. All images are provided to the non-commercial end-user as is. All implied warranties relating to the images are hereby disclaimed, including, without limitation, the warranties of title, infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
4. To the extent that images include any trademark, service mark or tradename owned by an external third party or include any likeness of or reference to an individual, entity or body, the user is responsible for obtaining the appropriate permissions and licenses for image use from the third party, entity, or body.
5. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii and constitutes the entire agreement between Stavatti Aerospace Ltd. and the end user, superseding any and all other agreements, understandings and communications between the end user and Stavatti Aerospace Ltd. relating to Non-Commercial image use. This agreement by be amended or otherwise modified only via a written agreement executed by an authorized representative of Stavatti Corporation or Stavatti Aerospace Ltd.
Terms and Conditions of Commercial Image Use
Requests for commercial use of Stavatti-owned images must be handled on a case-by case basis. Please contact Stavatti Aerospace Ltd., Public Relations and Custom Licensing to obtain appropriate approvals.